1. I know no one wants to hear about my workout, but I’ve recently started circuit training at the gym: 15 minutes rowing, 15 minutes elliptical, and 15 minutes interval walk/run on the treadmill. Today I ran for 7 minutes straight, and I was so happy. I never thought I would run again.
2. This weekend was our Strategic Planning Retreat for work, so today’s unspirational quote is on point. I’m glad when I took the Game of Thrones quiz I was Jon Snow and not Daenerys Targaryan.
3. Yarn bombs in Bloomington, IN.
4. On Sunday, while in Bloomington, we went hiking at the Amy Weingartner Branigin Peninsula Preserve. It was beautiful.
5. Hair goals above, only salt and pepper. This is also a pretty good show, if you like horror. But, we recently watched Marianne on Netflix, and it was so good, I’m ready to binge watch it again!
6. We will be in Nova Scotia in 2 weeks and 2 days!