AKA Time is Cyclical
This morning I checked my WordPress comments and noticed on my stats that someone had visited an old post. Curious, I clicked on the post to find it was a quiz. I clicked on the quiz tag and went down the rabbit hole of learning about myself. Although I lost myself a bit the last few years, I also haven’t changed much. Here’s what I learned.
- I still love a good quiz.
- I go on and off medication as needed, even though at the time I think whatever I decide to do is for forever. (I am newly off. I feel great.)
- I have an all or nothing approach to life. I’m an extremist. Just ask my mom.
- I prefer unmedicated Alissa’s intellect and humor.
- I prefer medicated Alissa’s ability to filter and edit herself.
- It’s possible 4 and 5 are mutually exclusive.
- Also, it’s Aliissa. Maybe it should be Alliissa. I’m changing my name.
I really am changing my name. This year is our 10th wedding anniversary, and I’m planning to change my last name to Bob’s, which is Musgrave. If I’m going to the trouble of changing my last name, the other two deserve a good ponder as well. Please vote for your favorite.
- Alissa Lynnette Musgrave (current first and middle names with new last name)
- Alissa Head Musgrave
- Alissa Lynnette Head Musgrave
- Alis Linnet Musgrave (my favorite)
- Alliissa Liinnet Musgrave
- Big Al the Bird Musgrave
To be clear, 5 and 6 are meant to be humorous.
If I change my name, I may need to change the name of my blog. I guess HeadKnits can mean more than one thing, which is why I chose it. But here are some new blog name options. Please vote for your favorite.
- GraveKnits (I do tend to trod the spooky path)
- Big Al the Bird
All this name changing sounds exhausting.
Did you know? If I had been a boy, my Dad was going to name me Frederick Arthur Terrence Head and call me FAT Head? He may have been joking, but I suspect not. If I change my name to Big Al the Bird, people could call me BAB. Then we would be Bob and Bab Musgrave. BobNBab. Baobab. BobNWeave. BobNKnit. BlogNBlab. I’m cracking myself up here. I think we know where I get it.
Please post more quizzes so I can answer them on my blog and read about myself in the future.