Liz posted a wee quiz about happy places.
- Where are your happy place locations?
- Is there a memory you go to in your mind as a happy place?
- Is there one particular happy place location in the world you can’t wait to return to (once you are able to)?
- What are your happy place hobbies/interests that help you escape the outside world?
1. My most happiest place is in my comfy chair in front of a fire knitting. I’ve cast on my Turtledove! My second most happiest place is probably my front porch.
2. Sometimes when I need to go to a happy place in my mind, I imagine I’m at my grandparents’ farm.
3. I’m not sure if there is one particular happy location in the world for me I can’t wait to return to. My grandparents’ farm isn’t the same without them there. Maybe Nova Scotia, but I’ve only been there once. We’ll have to try that again and see.
4. I think we know the answer to this question: knitting, and felt fiber art are the hobbies that help me escape the outside world. I’m going to include some Nova Scotia pieces in my show. And maybe one of my grandparents’ farm.