1. Are you named after somebody?
I’m named after my Mother. Her name is Alethea, but mine is Alissa. It’s pronounced Alisa. I think I’m going to start spelling it the Finnish way, Aliissa. That way everyone will know how to pronounce it.
2. When is the last time you cried?
Today. I’ve decided to get off medication so right now everything is making me cry.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
No. It’s a mess. Maybe I should slow down and write more mindfully.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
5. Do you have kids?
6. Farthest place you have traveled?
7. Do you use sarcasm?
See question number 1
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
9. Would you bungee jump?
10. What is your favorite cereal?
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
12. Do you think you’re strong?
Emotionally I am. It doesn’t always feel that way, but this life has thrown a lot at me and I still manage to show up everyday. I’m not that interested in being physically strong. This may change if we start a sheep farm.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Honestly, I’d rather have a cupcake. Anyway, I can’t eat ice cream. I am casein intolerant, yet surprisingly fine with lactose.
14. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
15. Football or Baseball?
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself?
My sense of humor. I amuse myself.
17. What colour pants are you wearing?
18. What was the last thing you ate?
A piece of salted caramel chocolate
19. What are you listening to right now?
The soft rumbling of the furnace accompanied by the shrill shooshing of the toilet refilling.
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
21. Favorite flavour?
22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My friend Iderah
23. Favourite sport to watch?
Bob trying to keep all the Tupperware from falling out of the cupboard
24. Hair colour?
25. Eye color?
Sort of golden brown with a ring of olive green (BROWN)
27. Favorite food?
Any form of potato
28. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies, of course
29. Last movie you watched without falling asleep?
Little Monsters. Really adorable zombie movie. I highly recommend. “One two three! Eyes on me!”