Karen nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! To be fair, she nominated every one who reads her blog. But I need blogspiration, so I’ll take it! There is also something about nominating 11 people so I will nominate the first 11 bloggers who read this (which is probably everyone)!
1. Dog or cat?
I like both. I’m more of a cat person but I aspire to also be a dog person.
2. What is your least favorite food that other people love?
Halva, pears, do people love those?
3. Where on Earth would you like to go but you know you never will? Why do you want to go there? Why will you not?
I would like to go to Egypt to see the pyramids but I probably never will. There are other places I would rather go, and Egypt feels a little scary.
4. What is your favorite household chore? Why? Make me love it too because I detest all of them.
I like doing the dishes. It’s rewarding to finish the job.
5. Your house is on fire. All living creatures will get out safely but you can only grab one sentimental item. What do you grab and why?
I’m assuming I’m wearing my wedding ring so I will grab the cd case that has all the cds full of pics of my boys when they were little.
6. Would you rather eat a slug or a spider?
7. Do you prefer houseplants or cut flowers?
Houseplants. I love flowers but they always wilt and die and make me sad.
8. What is the absolute hardest thing you have ever had to do for another person?
When my Grandfather had dementia I had to hold him down to keep him from harming my mother and grandmother. I couldn’t let him up until the paramedics came. It was hard both physically and emotionally, but I knew if he had been in his right mind it’s what he would have wanted.
9. What was your favorite food as a child?
10. Be honest, do you exercise as much as you should?
11. . Have you ever met someone and you felt like you knew them? Did the relationship continue and did the feeling continue?
Yes and yes
Two hats down! Christmas knitting accomplished! Although I have three more Treads in the queue.
Hans and I volunteered at Global Gifts yesterday. We had fun!