50 questions! Will it ever end?
1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
I have two at the moment. I’m not sure how that happened. One is pink and black and white, the other is orange and black and white.
2. Name someone who made you smile?
JoJo makes me smile in the morning as she rolls around on the kitchen floor making cute kitty noises as if getting fed depends upon her being cute.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
8am is still yet to come!
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
River-Sea Chocolate Rum Caramel
6. Ever been to a strip club?
I think I went to a Chippendales (male strip club) for a Hen/Bachelorette party once. I don’t see the appeal. I think it’s a combination of humorous and embarrassing.
7. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Some garbled stream of laughing and nonsense as I was looking at Animals Being Derps on Reddit. “Oh heeheehee look at this kitty hahaha it doesn’t share its food hehehohoho.” But seriously, look at this kitty.
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
I can’t eat real ice cream, tragically, so So Delicious Soy Vanilla.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee with eggnog
10. Do you like your wallet?
I love my wallet! It’s a little big, but I carry it as a clutch sometimes, so it’s all good.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Gluten free peppermint JoJos from Trader Joe’s
12. Did you buy any new clothes this weekend?
Yes, I went to the thrift store. I bought some new (to me anyway) flannel PJ pants (LLBean!) a cotton sweater, a couple of long sleeved cotton tops, a wool skirt (JCrew!) and — the score — a pair of Harve Bernard wool flannel pleated pin striped trousers that still had the tags on them that looked like they had been hanging in someone’s closet since the 1980’s. They were exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Universe!
13. The last sporting event you watched?
I do not sportsball
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Bob’s garlic and herb. By Bob I mean my Bob. He makes the most amazing popcorn with nutritional yeast in the seasoning.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Board Treasurer. For work.
16. Ever go camping? Oh yes. I love fall and spring camping.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
19. Do you have a tan?
Not at the moment
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
No, I pretty much will always choose pizza.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I do not soda. I do not straw unless it is my metal reusable ones. Save the sea turtles!
22. What did your last text say?
It was a link to a spreadsheet. Man, I am boring!
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Driving to Indianapolis for a Board Meeting.
24. What terrifies you?
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
A wool blanket from Lesotho that my stepdaughter gave us.
26. What color is your watch?
I do still have a watch, even though I don’t wear it. The band is hand tooled leather. I love it, but watches are now obsolete if you have a phone.
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Throw another shrimp on the barbie. Do you come from the land down under? If you leave me, can I come too? Crocodile Dundee. Kangaroo Jack.
28. Favorite Soda?
I do not soda, but if I must, ginger ale.
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I do not fast food.
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
Board Chair. Work work work work work.
32. Any plans today?
Yoga and Pilates. Work meeting. Work stuff. Volunteer. Go to bed.
33. How many states have you lived in?
5: Oklahoma, Texas, California, Virginia, and Ohio
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
The necessity of dieting and exercise
35. Last song listened to?
I’m not sure but it was on the Pumpkin Spice Latte Frame of Mind Google Play Channel, something hipster and hygge, which I was ironically enjoying
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No but I will probably try now
37. Do you have a maid service when you clean house?
38. Favorite type of shoes you always wear?
Dr Marten’s oxfords
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
I don’t think so
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it
41. Do you love anyone?
42. Do any of your friends have children?
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, work, work, work, work, work, work, knit
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I do not hate
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
46. What color is your car?
Basque Red. Yes, that’s the Honda name for the color. It was a selling point.
47. How many kids do you want?
I have 3 bio, 4 step. I think we’re good.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes, I grew up going to Six Flags over Texas regularly.
50. How did you get your worst scar?
I have scars on both knees from a bicycle accident when I was a kid.
Thanks for posting this, Karen!