A friend and I were talking and she mentioned expansion scares her. Change is challenging for her. Not me, I love change, but lately I’ve been feeling a similar way. I expanded a lot in 2018. But now I’m feeling anxious and like it’s time to shrink back into myself. No more clubs, goals, or new things! Just knit on what you got, girl!
I signed up for FibreShare and it’s really fun, but it’s hard (for me) to know when to stop. I’m new at this, and when I hear what others are doing I think I’m not doing enough! Anyway, I have to ship international priority, and there’s a limit to what I can squeeze into that Tyvec mailer!
Are you a Valentine’s Day celebrator? Here’s a quiz for you, either way. I’ll go first.
1. Did you celebrate Valentine’s Day at home with your parents when you were a kid? If so, how did you celebrate?
My mom usually had some kind of Valentine’s Day treat for us when we were kids: candy, cookies, or cupcakes. One year she bought me a little doll I wanted with a pink dress. It was when I was almost too old for dolls, but not quite.
2. Did you give and receive Valentines at your school when you were a kid? If so, what is your happiest memory of it?
We decorated our own mailboxes at my school, and I remember one year I papered mine with aluminum foil. I thought it was really nifty. I also think I gave KISS Valentines one year, and of course I thought that was super cool.
3. What was your favorite Valentine’s Day treat when you were a kid? What about now?
When I was a kid I remember liking those cherry flavored, heart shaped suckers. Now I love chocolate cherry cupcakes and red wine.
4. Do you craft for Valentine’s Day? If so, what do you make?
No. Not anymore. Although I thought about knitting a red scarf this year with that lovely yarn from Karen.
5. Do you have a bad Valentine’s Day memory you would like to share?
I have two but I don’t wish to share them.
6. Do you have any special plans this Valentine’s Day?
No, I will be traveling for work. But I will get some candy for the kids.
I look forward to reading your answers! Please leave them in the comments or a link to your blog if you respond there. ❤️